Sep 23 2009
Five St. Louis Rams Cheerleaders have returned from a goodwill trip to Afghanistan. It was the group’s second overseas trip in six months. They visited troops in Iraq and Kuwait last February.
Kate, one of the cheerleaders who made the trip, appeared on FOX 2 News in the Morning where she talked about the trip, what the women did, and just how safe they felt in a war zone.
Kate proves to us that cheerleaders should just cheer, not talk. This video is atrocious.
Pictures after the jump
- The Cheer Fit Cheerleaders are Cheery
- The Weekend Tailgate: A Very Bikini New Years, Joana Freitas in GQ Portugal, and A Nudity Discussion
- It’s Been A While Since I Posted USC Cheerleaders
- The Washington Redskins Cheerleaders Highlighted My Weekend
- Cheerleaders Gone Wild: UCLA Cheerleaders Enjoy Quality Time Together