Jun 25 2008
As baseball season progresses, it’s becoming clear that on the hot days of summer the relief one would get out of a baseball game might not just be a cold beer or an ice cream. Perhaps it’s a bunch of hot chicks tossing out towels from a gun.
Or maybe it’s seeing them jump up and down on the dugout sweating up a storm. Maybe seeing their glistening legs shine will horn up all the husbands at the game. Or perhaps it will make them look at their current wives and get really really pissed because they’re not hitting that.
In any event, I’m sure that the ladies of the Atlanta Braves are having some kind of effect on the fans. Put it this way. Would you be more inclined to buy merchandise from a loud raucous annoying guy screaming “Beer!” or a sexy 20 something year old waving her perfectly moist legs in your direction?
Man I need another job.
- Mexico Got it Right - Their Baseball Teams Have Cheerleaders
- A Walk Down Memory Lane: The 2003 Maryland Cheerleaders
- The Scottish Rockettes: The UK’s Hottest Dance Team!
- The Weekend Tailgate: A Very Bikini New Years, Joana Freitas in GQ Portugal, and A Nudity Discussion
- The Texas Tech Red Raider Girls Like to go Out