Jan 02 2008

USC Cheerleaders Encore

Published by Nat at 6:45 am under NCAA

usc-cheerleaders-13.jpg

Given the recent surge in popularity to this website using the search term “USC Cheerleaders” and the amount of requests I get for more of these beautiful Trojans supporters, I figured I’d answer that call correctly. Let us take picture number one. The ladies decided to dress up for the occasion. Normally cheerleaders just have great bodies and for the most part the faces are mediocre. However, somehow the powers that be at USC decided to have an over 50% hot face population on this squad. Well done Dean Ulick.

usc-cheerleaders-14.jpg

There’s zero question in my mind that this is the best USC Cheerleader photo of all time. Of ALL time. Thank you to the Insomniac Lounge for this one. What a find.

usc-cheerleaders-12.jpg

Is it me or does it look like at any given moment the black dudes from Lamda Lamda Lamda are about to come out and beat the shit out of this USC football team? That and Gilbert Lowe coming out to make a speech about nerd persecution, followed by an appearance from Lewis Skolnick, Betty Childs and a “We are the Champions” finale song. What a fucking movie.

usc-cheerleaders-5.JPG

Real? Fake? I think that’s the question here. I’m sure this is undisclosed information but do you think that “implants” fall under the school budget at some of these popular football colleges? I’d be willing to bet that at the Florida’s and USC’s of the world that the schools found some way to write off a cosmetic surgery bill that covered all of their cheering squads. I’m just saying….Man I love these girls.

More Pictures:

usc-cheerleaders-10.jpg usc-cheerleaders-9.jpg usc-cheerleaders-4.jpg usc-cheerleaders-3.jpg usc-cheerleaders-2.jpg usc-cheerleaders-1.jpg usc-cheerleaders-7.jpg  usc-cheerleaders-8.jpg usc-cheerleaders-6.jpg

16 Responses to “USC Cheerleaders Encore”

1. Bladerunneron 06 Jan 2008 at 1:53 am

Some of these pictures demand to be posted in high resolution! Some are too small to see all the glorious details.

Otherwise, thanks a bunch for the USC Cheerleaders pictures!

2. […] USC […]

3. ackpakon 08 Jan 2008 at 12:49 pm

not even close.

USC babes in a runaway!

4. piruchaon 09 Jan 2008 at 9:03 am

fantastic

5. Edward Macalusoon 30 Nov 2008 at 5:32 am

Hi, I’m asking for a Christmas Wish Please!!! Could I get an USC Signed Cheerleaders card w/all the cheerleaders names please!! on it. Thank You, Edward J. Macaluso, 7921 Mansfield Hollow Rd., Delray Beach, Florida 33446

6. Daveon 04 Dec 2008 at 7:07 pm

They only showed one shot of the USC cheerleaders during the USC/Notre Dame game. What a shame, it’s not like the game was that close. The cheerleaders would have been much better. If God made anything thing better, he would have kept it for himself!!

7. […] USC […]

8. BallparkBob "USC Cheerleaders"on 01 Jan 2009 at 9:48 pm

USC definitely has the hottest cheerleading squad in the nation. There’s more pictures of these beautiful girls on the College Football Sidelines link above.

9. […] only did our team get spanked, but PSU’s cheerleaders didn’t necessarily match up to USC’s cheerleaders either. Let’s just say ours look like they been drinking dirty pond water. Ok, maybe that […]

10. Nemesis128on 28 Jan 2009 at 7:57 pm

The fourth picture from the top of the four Song Girls in all their glory is from the infamous 2004 squad. They had the biggest tits and the tightest sweaters which they all jiggled at the crowd like the sluts they all really were. Second girl from the left is the notorious large-bosomed sweater girl Sarah Carmona of the July 4th La Jolla penis beer bong fame.

11. […] let’s get one question answered.  Since when do the USC Cheerleaders ever not look good?  The answer is never.  However, I’m used to seeing them on the football […]

12. kanakakuaon 06 Oct 2009 at 4:04 pm

WOW!!! so cal does have the prettiest women.mahalo nui loa(thank you much)

13. bradon 05 Jan 2010 at 7:53 am

does anyone know which one brittany is?

14. Cumpillson 17 Feb 2010 at 11:50 am

These girls are so hot I think my balls are producing 500% more sperm than usual.

15. larry priceon 20 Mar 2010 at 1:37 pm

I graduated from USC in 1964, just in time to be welcomed back to the good old USA a few years later as a “baby killer”. There were NO female cheerleaders then. I don’t think their absense was notable or regretted. We had a guy riding around on a horse, a decent football team and a recently assasinated US president. What more could one ask for?

Larry Price
    BSEE 1964

16. 3G iPhoneon 07 Jun 2010 at 12:03 am

This is the best article I have ever found on the Internet.

Trackback URI | Comments RSS